Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited (Thai: บางกอกแอร์เวย์) is a regional airline based in Bangkok, Thailand. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Thailand, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam. Its main base is Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok.
- Economy Class : Maximum weight allowance is 20 kilograms for adult and child / 10 kilograms for infant.
- Premium Economy : Maximum weight allowance is 30 kilograms for adult and child / 10 kilograms for infant.
- Blue Ribbon Class (Business Class) : Maximum weight allowance is 40 kilograms for adult and child / 10 kilograms for infant.
- Excess Baggage Rate Charge :
- Domestic : THB 90 per kilogram per sector will be applied (effective from 1 July 2017 onwards).
- International: Below zonal rate per portion of travel will be applied (effective from 1 July 2017 onwards)
|New Excess Charge Rate
Effective 01 July 2017
|Per 1 Kg||Destination (USD)|
|2||Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam|
|3||Bangladesh, Hong Kong , South East Asia|
|4||India, Maldives, Japan, China|
|5||Other than above except US/CA|
- As per directive from Airport of Thailand, one checked baggage maximum weight is 32 kilograms. If baggage weight exceeds 32 kilograms per one piece, the baggage must be re-packed.
- Bangkok Airways accepts sports equipment as checked baggage as part of your standard baggage allowance. Any exceeded weight resulting from such inclusion shall be assessed at the Excess Charge rate above.
One item of cabin baggage for adult and child (except infant).
|Aircraft Type||Cabin Baggage||Maximum Weight|
|ATR72||50 x 36 x 23 centimeter||5 kilograms|
|Airbus 319||56 x 36 x 23 centimeter||5 kilograms|
|Airbus 320||56 x 36 x 23 centimeter||5 kilograms|